Andres Iniesta’s Six Unknown Information To Surprise!. Andrés Iniesta said yesterday that Barcelona’s Blaugrana jersey was fired by tears. His last season is going to be this season in Barcelona’s jersey. How many adjectives have been added to his name before departure How many trophies have been submitted to private showcases The World Cup, the Champions League and the World Cup final, everyone knows about the match-fixing. But there is some information that can surprise you too. Six unknown information-
1. Iniesta, playing for Barcelona for a lifetime, was never a supporter of Barcelona. Rather, he was a local alpaca supporter. After losing Barcelona 7-1 in Albuquerque in one match, Barca’s Antarctic went on to become the supporters of Real Madrid. Later he had a chance to play in Real Madrid. His parents did not give him Madrid, just because there was no residential system in Real Madrid.
2. Before coming to La Masia, Iniesta played two years in the junior club of the club (now second division club) in Albania. As a result, Iniesta’s love for the childhood club was different from other. Once the players were unable to pay the wages, the club was under threat of subsidence. Iniesta, after nearly 250,000 euros, kept the team down. Since then, he owns one part of the club.
Iniesta’s 2010 World Cup
3. Prior to the 2010 World Cup, all players went with a letter to the mark. It was written there-what will they do if they win the World Cup? The letter is opened after bringing the World Cup home. Iniesta wrote that if they can win the World Cup, they will reach the Santiago Compostella along the way to Saint James, like a pilgrim. After winning the World Cup, Iniesta, Fernando Torres, and Sergio Busquets passed the three-kilometer route.
4. There was no intention of coming to La Masia, Iniesta. His parents did not want to lose his beloved child. But Barcelona’s Scout signs them, signing Iniesta for an agreement with Barcelona. Iniesta’s parents did not give up at first but later agreed to see all the benefits of Barcelona.
5. Iniesta could not become fully accustomed even after La Masia arrived. During La Masia, there was a strong tension towards his house. He had to go home once every week. Otherwise, it would have been difficult to keep him quiet.
6. Iniesta, as an ancestral property, got the winemaking factory. But initially, there was a doubt about whether Iniesta would handle this business. But in 2010, he began to trade in the wine factory with his father. At present, this factory is the largest wine factory in the area. It is also served in the famous restaurant of Gary Neville.